- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 1865 Light Switch, Doorjamb Switch with Jam Box, Single-Pole - Commercial Grade
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Add convenience while saving space and hiding an unsightly switch by replacing it with one in your doorjamb. This commercial grade doorjamb remains hidden and will automatically turn on and off when you open and close your door. Perfect for a closet and other installations where light is needed only when the door is left open. With an easy two wire setup this switch is as simple to wire as a normal light switch. This is the only doorjamb switch that meets UL requirements and with the Leviton name you can be confident of its high quality.
- Only Doorjamb Switch that Meets UL Requirements
- Perfect for Closets
- Remains Hidden in the Doorjamb
- Simple 2 Wire Setup
- Includes Mounting Screws and Cover Plate
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- Amperage: 3 Amp
- Type: Single-Pole
- Termination: 6-Inch 18-AWG TEW Leads
- Bushing Length: 15/32-32 x 18/32 Inch Long
- Certifications: CSA/ UL
- Operating Temperature: -40 C to 120 C
- Environmental: Flammability UL-94, V2 Rating
- Dimensions: Jamb Box: 2 5/8"H x 1 1/4"W x 1 7/16"D; Cover Plate: 4 1/8"H x 1 1/2"W
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have 2 closets on either side of my front door. Both closets have 2 doors each (similar to french door situation). I could install into one door of each closet, but I'm wondering if it can be wired such that if either door is opened, the light would go on. Plus if both doors were opened, the light would stay on. Is this possible?by Dave K. from Seattle, WA on 03-31-2013
This unit is not used for French doors or Sliding doors only a standard door.on 03-10-2014Please login or register before adding a question.