- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 31A00-7 Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensor
Omni Wired Accessories allow the Omni security & automation system to expand beyond just a security system. Add hard-wired controls for control of temperatures, lighting, and more. Even give your home a "voice" with the two-way voice module. Receive auditory confirmation when a door has opened or a reminder that it's trash night.
- Used for sensing indoor or outdoor temperatures from -40 F to 120 F. It is coated with a sealant to withstand outdoor moisture and features a high accuracy temperature sensor that doesn't need calibration
- The device can be used to activate programs for controlling temperatures in attics, garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers
- The temperature (including outdoor temp) can be displayed on the Touchscreen or mobile device. It can also report, log, alert, or generate an alarm if the temperature reaches freeze conditions or if the temperature goes above the high set point or drops below the low set point programmed in the system. A perfect setting for a variety of small commercial or residential applications
- This sensor cannot be connected to a zone on an Expansion Enclosure (i.e. Model 17A00) for temperature. Run a 4-conductor wire from the controller location to each Model 31A00-7
- For the Lumina Pro, Lumina, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, and Omni LTe home control systems
- Color:WhiteType:Temperature Sensor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.