Leviton 31A00-8 Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Ask a Question
About this Product
• This sensor comes with a bracket for mounting in garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers. The temperature can be displayed on the Touchscreen or mobile device
• It can also report, log, alert, or generate an alarm if the temperature reaches freeze conditions or if the temperature goes above the high set point or drops below the low set point programmed in the system
• Includes a Humidity Sensor that is used for reporting the outdoor or indoor relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent
• High and low humidity limits can be set for taking action (i.e. turning on the bathroom vent fan, running air conditioners in de-humidification mode, turning on humidifier in heating mode, etc.) or reporting high or low humidity conditions in homes, greenhouses, wine cellars, coolers, humidors, etc.
• Controlling humidity is particularly helpful in combating the growth of mold in vulnerable areas of the home, such as bathrooms, basements, attics, etc.
• This sensor cannot be connected to a zone on an Expansion Enclosure (i.e. Model 17A00) for temperature. Run a 4-conductor wire from the controller location to each Model 31A00-8
• For the Lumina Pro, Lumina, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, and Omni LTe home control systems
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: