- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 31A00-8 Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Omni Wired Accessories allow the Omni security & automation system to expand beyond just a security system. Add hard-wired controls for control of temperatures, lighting, and more. Even give your home a "voice" with the two-way voice module. Receive auditory confirmation when a door has opened or a reminder that it's trash night.
- Used for sensing indoor or outdoor temperature from -40 F to 120 F. It is coated with a sealant to withstand outdoor moisture and features a high accuracy temperature sensor that doesn't need calibration
- This sensor comes with a bracket for mounting in garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers. The temperature can be displayed on the Touchscreen or mobile device
- It can also report, log, alert, or generate an alarm if the temperature reaches freeze conditions or if the temperature goes above the high set point or drops below the low set point programmed in the system
- Includes a Humidity Sensor that is used for reporting the outdoor or indoor relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent
- High and low humidity limits can be set for taking action (i.e. turning on the bathroom vent fan, running air conditioners in de-humidification mode, turning on humidifier in heating mode, etc.) or reporting high or low humidity conditions in homes, greenhouses, wine cellars, coolers, humidors, etc.
- Controlling humidity is particularly helpful in combating the growth of mold in vulnerable areas of the home, such as bathrooms, basements, attics, etc.
- This sensor cannot be connected to a zone on an Expansion Enclosure (i.e. Model 17A00) for temperature. Run a 4-conductor wire from the controller location to each Model 31A00-8
- For the Lumina Pro, Lumina, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, and Omni LTe home control systems
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.