- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 35A00-1CFL 600W CFL/LED Dimmer Switch - White
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Lighting control can enhance the enjoyment and value of your home, add security for peace of mind, and contribute to savings on your energy bill. With Leviton Lighting Control (HLC) you can experience all of the benefits of a sophisticated lighting control system that is affordable and retrofittable. The HLC product line includes dimmers, switches, remote controls, and plug-in modules. HLC is a modular system, so you can easily add rooms or lights anytime, updating as your needs change. For retrofits or expansion, simply replace the existing light switch with a Leviton "smart" switch as communication occurs over the existing powerline. Save money and energy with HLC. The Home Lighting Control Alliance says that dimming your lights by 25% saves 20% of the energy used and extends bulb life by 10 times. Dimming your lights by 50% saves 40% in energy and extends bulb life by 20 times. Leviton systems can automatically set lights to any percentage, saving you money every time a light is turned on. Leviton HLC can be used with or without a Leviton home control system. When HLC is used in conjunction with a Leviton home control system, lights can be scheduled by sunrise/sunset, motion, or event. Additionally, lights can be controlled via remote control, telephone, smartphone, internet, touchscreen, or TV. Wallplate not included. The 600 Watt CFL/LED Dimmer Switch features a special dimming curve that is optimized for CFL and LED bulbs, but can also control high efficiency incandescent or halogen bulbs up to 600W. The dimming curve provides smooth dimming throughout the entire range regardless of bulb type. The CFL/LED Dimmer also features a minimal brightness level to prevent the bulb from flickering and an auto-off feature, ideal for pantries, closets, and other spaces where light is not always needed. 35A00-1CFL features automatic timeout (when enabled).
- UL listed for CFL and LED bulbs in addition to high-efficiency incandescent or halogen up to 600 watts
- Switches feature true rocker action
- Press and hold to brighten or dim
- Press up to turn on
- Press down to turn off
- LED indicator lights at the top of the switches can be programmed to glow blue, red, magenta, or turned off entirely
- Can be used in new or existing homes that have standard electrical wiring. Uses standard Decora wallplate (not included)
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.