- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 38A00-2 House Status Switch
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton 38A00-2 is for a house status switch. It displays the status (on or off) of up to eight rooms or areas connected to the HLC line. This Leviton house status switch also allows the user to turn connected lights on and off remotely. It uses UPB (Universal Powerline Bus) technology, which is a digital communications technology that is incredibly eliable for both lighting and home control systems. It does not require new wiring as it works on existing wiring.
- This master lighting control shows the status for up to eight rooms or areas
- If any light is on in an integrated room, the button for that room is illuminated
- Pressing the button for that room will turnall of the lights in that room on or off
- It can also be used for various other lighting control applications, such as controlling 8 individual loads or lighting scenes within a single room or area
- Additionally, a House Status Switch button in a home theatre room may be set to run a program that closes the room's window coverings, drops the projection screen, adjusts the temperature to a cozy setting, and dims the room's lights to an optimal setting for movies
- Includes White bezel, connectors, instructions
- Color Change Kit available in White, Ivory, Almond, Light Almond, Brown, Grey, and Black colors
- Custom engraving available to identify areas and rooms like "Gym", "Kitchen", and "Theater"
- Utilize a Table Top Cradle to table mount the House Status Switch. Place on a bedside nightstand, on the desk in a home office, or next to your favorite chair. It plugs directly into a standard electric outlet and has a cord length of six feet
- Leviton recommends that every Home Lighting Control (HLC) installation include a Phase Coupler, part number 39A00-1
- Volts AC: 120
- Color: White
- Type: Status Switch
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers