- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 40215-W Out-of-Sight PowerJack Cordless Phone Surface Mount Jack, 1 Modular 6P4C Jack
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Leviton 40216-WView this item
Levitons new Out-of-Sight PowerJack is a unique 4-wire telephone jack providing a low-voltage power supply that installs behind cordless wall phones, answering machines and combination units. No more unsightly dangling cords and bulky transformers to interfere with dcor. The Out-of-Sight PowerJack installs in a standard wall box and is the same size as standard wall-mounted phone jacks. All unsightly wires tuck neatly behind the phone for a streamlined look. It features user-adjustable voltage settings, accommodating cordless phones (ranging from 7 to 12V DC) and comes with six universal plug adapters. It is perfect in new or newly remodeled construction and can be retrofitted to existing installations. Available only from Leviton, the Out-of-Sight PowerJack sets a new standard for combining technology and residential design. UL Listed STD 1863, FCC Part 68 and FCC part 15 Sub-part B Class B.
- Hide Unsightly Cables
- Save Space, Add Convenience by Hanging Your Phone on the Wall
- Comes with 6 Interchangeable Plug Connectors to Work With Most Phones
- User Changeable Voltage Settings from 7-12 Volts
- Over-Current, Over-Temperature and Short-Circuit Protection
- 1 Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Mounting Type: Wall Phone Wallplate Surface
- Color: White
- Jack Style: Modular
- Quantity of Jacks 1
- Position/Conductor: 6P4C
- Mount: Box
- Housing/Plate Material: High-Impact Plastic
- Standards/Certifications: UL Listed FCC Part 68 Compliant
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.