- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 41108-RW3 QuickPort Snap-In Ethernet Connector, Category 3, 8P8C - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton QuickPort is a revolutionary new design that enables you to have several different types of adapters, such as a telephone jack and cable TV coaxial cable all in the same Wallplate. The versatility of this this system will make your life easier with the ability to use any of the wide variety of adapters made for this system. With technology moving so quickly and requiring new built in adapters, your walls could become cluttered with a series of different wallplates, but with this new solution you can have all of your wiring go through a single wallplate. You can create a high-end professional look for your home or office in minutes. This adapter is about as easy to install as it gets, with the QuickPort feature you just attach the wires on the back and snap it into place, its that easy.
- Designed to be Used with Any QuickPort Housing
- Create a High-End Professional Look for Your Home or Office
- Components Meet or Exceed the Requirements for TIA/EIA Voice Grade Applications
- Dual Wiring Code Label Allows Connector to be Wired to Either Voice Grade or USOC Wiring Configurations
- Exclusive Cutting Ledge Combines Termination and Trim in One Labor-Saving Step
- Color: White
- Position / Conductor 8P8C
- Termination Type 110 Punchdown
- Cable Type 8-Conductor UTP Copper Cat 5, 5e and 6
- Wiring Standard T568A T568B
- Material SpecificationsContact Surface Material 50 microinches thick Gold-Plated
- Contact Sub-Surface Material 100 microinches thick Nickel-Plated
- Contact Base Material Phosphor Bronze
- Body Material High-Impact Fire-Retardant Plastic
- Dimensions: Fits in All Standard QuickPort slots, .659"W x .659"H
- Environmental SpecificationsFlammability Rated UL94V-0
- Performance SpecificationsModule Type Category 3
- Standards and CertificationsTIA/EIA TIA-568-B
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- NEC Article 800 Compliant
- FCC Part 68 Compliant
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.