- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 41642-W Electrical Wall Plate, QuickPort Decora Insert, Two Port - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 5 pieces purchased.
The Leviton QuickPort is a revolutionary new design that enables you to have several different types of adapters, such as a telephone jack and cable TV coaxial cable all in the same Wallplate. Designer style to match Leviton Decora electrical switches and outlets, with capacity and flexibility to support Home and Office communications for boardrooms or workstations. The versatility of this this system will make your life easier with the ability to use any of the wide variety of adapters made for this system. With technology moving so quickly and requiring new built in adapters, your walls could become cluttered with a series of different wallplates, but with this new solution you can have all of your wiring go through a single wallplate. You can create a high-end professional look for your home or office in minutes. This adapter is about as easy to install as it gets, with the QuickPort feature you just attach the wires on the back and snap it into place, its that easy.For use with Decora and Decora Plus wallplates. Sold Separately.
- Designed to be Used with Any QuickPort Housing
- Matches Perfectly with Other Decora Style Products
- Create a High-End Professional Look for Your Home or Office
- Components Meet or Exceed the Requirements for TIA/EIA Voice Grade Applications
- Dual Wiring Code Label Allows Connector to be Wired to Either Voice Grade or USOC Wiring Configurations
- Exclusive Cutting Ledge Combines Termination and Trim in One Labor-Saving Step
- One-Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- -Insert Type: QuickPort Multimedia
- Color: White
- Opening Type: Decora
- Device Type: Insert
- Ports: 2
- Material: Nylon
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Environmental Specifications:Flammabilit
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.