- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 4716-C Flanged Inlet, 15A, 125V, 2P3W
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
The Leviton 4716-C is from the line of Leviton locking wiring devices. Leviton's black & white line of industrial grade plugs and connectors provide great quality and performance in the most severe industrial settings. Leviton uses the best materials. The straight blade wiring devices are available in many National Electrical Manufacturers Association and non-National Electrical Manufacturers Association configurations. The face and body material is nylon. The strap material is steel. The Leviton 4716-Ccomes in white color. Leviton uses the best materials and guarantees long performance.
- Temperature rises max to 30C after 50 cycles OL at 150 percent rated current
- Dielectric voltage withstands 2000V per UL498
- Current interrupting is certified for current interrupting at full rated current
- Terminal ID: Brass-Hot, Green-Ground, Silver-Neutral
- Terminal Accom.: 18-10 AWG
- Product ID: Ratings and National Eectrical Manufacturers Association I.D. permanently marked on device
- Cord Range: .240 - .700
- Wire Gauge: 18-10 AWG
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: L5-15P
- Color: Black-White
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: WD-6
- ANSI: C-73
- UL Fed Spec WC-596: File E13393
- CSA C22.2 No. 42: File LR-406
- NOM Certified: 057
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.