- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 47611-5PT 10/100Mbps 5-Port Ethernet Switch
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton 10/100Mbps 5-Port Ethernet Switch (47611-5PT) connect computers and peripheral devices in remote locations throughout the home or small office. The Switches offer plug-and-play installation and a user-friendly design, featuring LEDs to indicate power, Link/Activity and 100Mbps. Additionally, each Switch includes auto-detect uplink to easily cascade additional hubs, switches and routers from any port.
- Permits creation of a private high-speed home area network HAN or local area network LAN in small office/home office SOHO environments for all connected computers with its fast, integral 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports.
- Connections are made by running cable from desired locations to a Category 5e Voice and Data Module
- From there Category 5 or 5e patch cord can be used to connect the Gateway to the Category 5e Module
- Device Type: Ethernet Switch
- Speed: 10/100 Base-T
- LAN Ports: 5-Port
- AC Power Adapter: Yes
- LED Indicator: 1 Pwr, 5 Link/Activity, 5 100Mbps
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1000mA
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications: IEEE/FCC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.