- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 5266-C 15 Amp Plug, 125V, 5-15P, Nylon, Black/White, Industrial Grade
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 4 pieces purchased.
The Leviton 5266-C comes in black-white color. Leviton's line of straight-blade wiring devices is made for the most exacting requirements, tough conditions, and rough handling. Leviton's wiring devices are intended for use in industrial indoor and outdoor applications. The thermoplastic cover offers perfect impact resistance and durability. The body material is impact modified nylon. The face material is also nylon. The blades/contacts are made of solid brass. The Leviton The straight blade wiring devices are available in many National Electrical Manufacturers Association and non-National Electrical Manufacturers Association configurations.
- Temperature rises max to 30C after 250 cycles OL at 200 percent rated current
- Dielectric voltage withstands 2000V per UL498
- Current interrupting is certified for current interrupting at full rated current
- Operating temperature is from -40C to 60C
- Terminal ID: Brass-Hot, Green-Ground, Silver-Neutral
- Terminal Accom.: 18-10 AWG
- Product ID: Ratings and National Eectrical Manufacturers Association I.D. permanently marked on device
- Cord Range: .245 - .700
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: 5-15P
- Color: Black-White
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: WD-6
- ANSI: C-73
- UL 498: File E13399
- UL Fed Spec WC-596: File E13393
- CSA C22.2 No. 42: File LR-406
- NOM: 057
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.