- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 5304M-1N7 15A, 120V, 4 Outlet Power Strip, 7ft Cord
Earn 5 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton 5304M-1N7 is a power strip with 4 National Electrical Manufacturers Association 5-15R outlets and locking covers. These medical grade power strips are available in non-surge and surge models. Surge models are compatible with the UL 1449 3rd Edition standard and are classified as type 3 surge protective devices. The strips are available in 2, 4, or 6 outlet versions with 7 or 15 foot power cords. The Leviton 5304M-1N7 is designed for rugged medical environments such as patient care areas. These power strips are available in 2, 4, or 6 outlet versions with 7 or 15 foot power cords.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NFPA 99 - Complies with requirements as it pertains to patient care vicinities
- UL 60601-1, UL 60950-1, UL 1363A
- CSA – C22.2 (No. 601.1-M90,
- No. 60950-1-07, & No. 21)
- NOM 057
- Hospital Grade receptacles Hospital Grade right angle molded plug
- Lockable individual outlet covers
- Resettable, 15 or 20 Amp circuit breaker
- Rugged metal housing
- Easily accommodates surface mounting
- Green power LED indicates power is
- Class 1 equipment
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel
- Outlet Covers: Polypropylene
- Line Cord: #14/3 SJT
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.