- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 5601-2GY Light Switch, Decora Rocker Switch, Single-Pole - Gray
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
This is one of our best selling switches because of its combination of elegant design, high reliability, and affordable price. Leviton created the first Decora style rocker switch and has continued to improve on their original design making one of the best switches available. This switch would look great in any home or office because its low-profile design flows with your walls keeping it from standing out to the eye. You can transform the look of your home and increase its resale value with these modern switches. With the ease of the Quickwire you need to do nothing more than push the wire into the rear of the switch and a spring action will automatically clamp the wire and insure a good electrical connection.Wallplate Sold Separately
- Single-Pole Side Wire and Rear Push Wire
- Leviton's Quickwire System
- AC Quiet Switch
- Ground Screw Terminal Attached
- Low-Profile Elegant Design
- 2 Year Warranty
- Type: Single Pole
- Color: Gray
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- HP Rating: 1/2HP-120V
- Max Amp: 12 Amp
- Termination: Quickwire Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Consistent Color, Good Feel to the Switch
I am using these rocker switches throughout the house as I modernize/remodel. I have ordered more of them through the years and the color is always consistent. Speaking of color, I cannot always find these gray switches in the convenient 'big box' stores in town, so I depend on Westside to supply them. They have a good feel, and are relatively quiet.
on 03-18-2016 by Sue
Easy ordering and shipping and a good product that installs easy and works as it should.
on 11-07-2015 by Thomas
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.