Leviton 57120-M3 120/208V Modular Surge Panel Protection, NEMA 12
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Leviton 57120-M3 is used as part of a coordinated application strategy for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment, in industrial, commercial and residential locations. The Leviton 57120-M3 includes replaceable plug-in modules, which facilitate maintenance. It features hybrid component suppression design. This device offers SPD protection on all phases and common Mode SPD protection for WYE Systems.
- Common Mode SPD protection for WYE Systems.
- Redundant Phase Protection design, providing full phase protection in the event of failure or removal of any one module.
- Diagnostic monitoring of each phase module.
- Acoustic as well as visual failure indicators.
- Provisions for operation with an optional Remote Supervisor Panel, allowing monitoring of SPD status from distant locations.
- Location per IEC std: Class III.
- Optional surge counter with front panel LCD display
- Voltage Configuration: 120/208V 3 Phase WYE
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Surge Technology: 40mm MOV Design
- Recommended Circuit Breaker Rating: 30A, 120V
- Enclosure Type: National Eectrical Manufacturers Association 12 Steel Enclosure
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Flammability: Rated V-2 per UL94
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Connection Type: Parallel-hardwired, feed-through dual wire terminal block: Accepts up to #3 AWG wire
- Diagnostics: Real Time Protection status LEDs & Audible Alarm
- Remote Monitoring: Dry Contact Leads-N.O./N.C. Form C Rated at 7Amps @ 240VAC or 30 VDC
- Nominal Discharge Current Rating: 20kA
- MCOV: L-N: 150V, L-G: 300V, N-G: 150V, L-L: 300V
- VPR: L-N: 1000V, L-G: 1500V, N-G: 800V , L-L: 1500V
- Maximum Surge Current, Per Mode (Per Phase): 150kA (150kA)
- Protection Mode: 4-Mode
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 100kA
- Noise Rejection: -20 to -40 dB at 5kHz-10MHz
- Surge Counter: Without
- Standards and Certifications: UL1449 / CSA / ANSI/IEEE
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- UL1449 3rd Edition: CSA Certified and UL Listed Type 2
- ANSI/IEEE Category A, B & C: C-62.41 & 62.45
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Replacement Module Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: