- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 6613-PLI Dimmer Switch, 450W 3-Way Magnetic Low Voltage SureSlide Light Dimmer - Ivory
About the Leviton 6613-PLI Dimmer Switch, 450W 3-Way Magnetic Low Voltage SureSlide Light Dimmer - Ivory
The Leviton 6613-PLI Dimmer Switch, 450W 3-Way Magnetic Low Voltage SureSlide Light Dimmer - Ivory is a preset electro-mechanical magnetic low-voltage slide dimmer for single pole or 3-way applications would look great in any home or office; with Leviton's quality you can be confident that it was built to last. The SureSlide features a slim, compact housing that fits easily into a standard wallbox and is suitable for multi gang installations. Compatible with Decora screwless and Decora standard designer wallplates.For use with Decora and Decora Plus wallplates. Sold Separately.
- IllumaTech Preset Dimmers and Fan Speed Controls feature a low-profile fluid slide bar movement for fine adjustment of light levels or fan speeds that’s accompanied by an easy-to-use ON/OFF preset switch.
- Slider with mini rocker pre-set switch
- The switch provides quick ON/OFF control without disturbing your favorite pre-selected settings.
- Most feature a built-in LED locator light, as well. Models are available for incandescent, magnetic or electronic low-voltage, and Mark 10 Powerline dimming-ballast fluorescent lighting, and quiet and standard fan speed control.
- All Preset models are designed for both single-pole (one-location) and 3-way (multi-location) applications.
- Switch Type: Single-Pole and 3-Way
- Style: SureSlide
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low-Voltage
- Load Rating: 600VA 450W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: Illuminated
- Action: Standard ON/OFF
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Color: Ivory
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited (2) Two Year Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.