- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 6674-P0W LED Dimmer, Sureslide, CFL/LED/Incandescent, 150/600W, White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton 6674-P0W is a dimmer switch from SureSlide product line. It is known for its new updated look. This particular model comes in white. This dimmer has a separate ON/OFF switch that preserves your preferred brightness level. You can use the SureSlide® dimmer switch not only with dimmable compact fluorescent (CFL) and dimmable light-emitting diodes (LED) lamps, but also with incandescent ones. This dimmer switch features a slim body. In other words, you can easily fit it into a standard wallbox. You can even use it for multi-gang installation. Leviton 6674-P0W is available in other colors, such as light almond, ivory, brown and black. Thanks to this color selection, you can easily match dimmer switch with your wall.
- New updated look
- Integrated linear full-range slide control for easy, precise operation
- Future-proof to control a variety of dimmable CFL and LED lamps
- Backwards compatible with incandescent lamps
- Features a separate ON/OFF switch that preserves the selected brightness setting
- Single pole or 3-way lighting control when used with a 3-way switch
- Slim, compact housing fits easily into a standard wallbox and is suitable for multi-gang installations
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
- Available colors: white, ivory, Light Almond, black and Brown
- Switch Type: Single-Pole 3-Way
- Style Name: SureSlide
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent, Dimmable LED, Dimmable CFL
- Load Rating: 600W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Light: None
- Action: Standard ON/OFF
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Wall plate: Order Separately
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Ordering Notes: white
- Available Colors: Ivry-I Wht- W Blk-E Brwn-B Light Almond-T
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.