Leviton Light Switch, Wireless Anywhere Switch with Plug-In Receiver - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Leviton's new wireless Anywhere Switch with make your life easier by removing the hassle of running new wiring. If you always wanted to add an additional switch to a light but didn't want to cut holes into your wall and run new wiring this wireless switch kit is for you. Installation is quick and easy, simply plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet then plug your light or appliance into the adapter and that's it, the additional remote switch can either be screwed to a wall to look like a traditional switch or it can be used as a handheld remote and carried around with you. New wireless technology gives a reliable connection allowing you to remotely operate your devices from a distance.
Features:• Adds the Convenience of an Extra Indoor Wallswitch Wherever Needed, without Installing Additional Wiring
• The Receiver Plugs into a Standard 15 or 20 Amp Outlet
• Uses Wireless Radio Frequency (RF) Transmitters and Receivers to Turn Lights ON and OFF, from Two Locations
• Ideal for use in Stairwells, Entrance Ways, Garages, Children's Rooms and Basements
• Can be Placed at a Low Height for Convenient Light Control from Bedside, Chairside or Wheelchair
• Control Signal Passes Through Walls and Floors, Operating Receivers up to 50 Feet Away
• Two Operating Channels with Different Frequencies, to Prevent Interference when Two Units are Operating in One home
• Matches other Decora-Styled Devices
• Includes Matching Wallplate
Specifications:• Color: White
• Ground: Non-Grounded
• Feature: Anywhere Switch/Plug-In
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Load Rating: 600W Incand/300W Fluor/600W Appliance
• Type: Single-Pole
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited
• Operating Range: 50 Feet
• Channel A Frequency: ON 500Hz / OFF 1300Hz
• Channel B Frequency: ON 900Hz / OFF 1700Hz
• Battery: 6V 4-1.5V AAA
• Plug Type: 1-15R Non-Grounded
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I would like to use this single switch (transmitter) to activate 3 separate lamps at 3 separate wall sockets in a large room. can I purchase the switch along with 3 receiver units on the same RF frequency from you? Or, do I have to purchase 3 complete sets which would be too costly for my application. Please advise, Thank you!
This has 2 channels -• Channel A Frequency: ON 500Hz / OFF 1300Hz • Channel B Frequency: ON 900Hz / OFF 1700HzIn short , this will transmit an on/off signal to units in the same room on the same frequency setting.
I'm building a new house and find I need an electrical receptacle in the center of my room in order to plug in table lamps. Since I don't want to cut into my concrete slab to run wire, I'm looking for a wireless receptacle. I've looked at your Leviton wireless anywhere switch w/plug-in receiver. Will that work for my needs or is there something better? Will it work for more than 1 lamp? will it work if lamp has more than 1 bulb? Does it work with CFL bulbs? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
The wireless anywhere switch / outlet combination is designed to add a wall switch functionality to to the receiving outlet receiver. Unfortunately, it is not a wireless recetacle, and will not provide wireless power. For more details on this item, feel free to contact us at 1-877-998-9378 between 8am - 4pm PST to speak with a trained product specialist on this item. This will work the same as a standard wall receptacle in your home and is an extension to the recetacle at which the receiver is plugged in. The wireless switch makes it easy to control the recetacle's on/off behavior.
leviton 6697W switch does it have UL approval
Yes, this item is UL Listed
If you are a new customer, please register first: