- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 7299-NW Electrical Outlet, GFCI Outlet SmartLockPRO Combination Receptacle w/ Switch - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Leviton 7299-NW Electrical Outlet, GFCI Outlet SmartLockPRO Combination Receptacle w/ Switch - White
This Leviton 7299-NW Electrical Outlet, GFCI Outlet SmartLockPRO Combination Receptacle w/ Switch - White replaces standard switch/outlet combination devices in residential or light commercial installations. This Leviton product allows multiple wiring options that allow for GFCI protection of switched load and downstream receptacles. You can automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's front of the plate also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal. The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCI's is a one piece "T" design for efficient operation. Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time. The improved freedom to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping. Advanced electronics design provides higher resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages. Expanded wiring options with nine back wire holes (two for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clamp). This product has silver alloy contacts and goes with all Decora devices and wall plates; available in select Decora colors. Great quality for a great price, with the Leviton name you know you are getting a product that is built to last.
- Smart Lock
- Decorator style
- Replaces switch to provide GFCI outlet and switch combination
- Can be common-feed or split-feed wired
- Grounding: GFCI Ground Fault
- Feature: SmartLockPRO Combo Receptacle and Single-Pole Switch
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Back and Side 20A Feed-Thru
- Face Material: Nylon
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Strap Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Limited 2 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.