- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton 8120-GN Surge Replacement Module
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton 8120-GN surge replacement module is made for use with the following surge panels: 52120-M1 (1), 52120-M2 (1), 52120-CM2 (1), 52120-M2H (1), 52120-M3 (1), 52120-CM3 (1), 52120-7M3 (1), 52120-7MS (1), 52120-7C3 (1), 52120-7CS (1), 52412-DS3 (1), 57120-M3 (1), 57120-CM3 (1).The Leviton 8120-GN is also used as part of a coordinated application strategy for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment, in industrial, commercial and residential locations.
- The grounding is GFCI Ground Fault
- Features National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: 5-15
- The temperature rise max 30C after 50 cycles OL at 150 percent rated current
- The body material is polycarbonate
- Comes in black color
- Product ID- ratings marked on device label
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: WD-6
- ANSI: C-73
- UL 943: Class A (GFCI)
- UL 498: File E-48380
- CSA C22.2: File LR-57811
- NOM: 057
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.