- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton AEI65 Architectural Edition by JBL, Pair of 6.5-Inch In-Wall Speakers - White
Earn 20 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Architectural Edition Powered By JBL, Pair of 6.5-Inch In-Wall Speakers (AEI65) have the reputation for incorporating the most advanced audio materials, technologies and precision engineering available. Many of these same features and technologies are built into selected models in the Leviton Architectural Edition Powered by JBL series audio equipment. For home theater applications, the Leviton/JBL AEI65 and AEI80 In-Wall Speakers are an excellent choice for front (left and right) home theater installations as well as the best choice for surround-sound use. Their Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide, based on JBL's renowned line of professional studio monitors, improves high-frequency sound dispersion allowing the in-wall speakers to generate a sharply focused front sound field for precise soundtrack imaging.
- JBL Titanium-laminate drivers for maintaining musical accuracy and clarity even at frequency extremes
- Straight-line Signal Path (SSP) crossover network for minimal signal distortion
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide technology for improved high-frequency dispersion
- Long-excursion woofers with butyl-rubber half-round surrounds and extended pole-piece magnetic structures for maximum bass impact and dynamic range
- Low-diffraction, swivel-tweeter mounting system for optimum stereo imaging
- Heavy-duty push-type input terminals for long-term connection integrity
- Integrated dog-ear mounting brackets (optional rough-in kits available for pre-construction installation in new homes)
- Acoustically-transparent paintable baffles and grilles
- Sold in pairs
- Driver complement: 1 in (25 mm) titanium-laminate dome tweeter; 6.5 in (170mm) titanium-laminate woofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 38 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88 dB
- Power Handling: 80 Watts
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Height: 11 in (279 mm)
- Width: 8.5 in (226 mm)
- Depth: 3.87 in (98 mm)
- Mounting Cutout size: 7.13 in x 9.69 in (181.1 mm x 246.1 mm)
- Weight: 5 lb/2.3 kg per speaker
- Sold in pairs
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.