- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton AEI80 Architectural Edition by JBL, Pair of 8-Inch In-Wall Speakers - White
Earn 26 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Leviton AEI80 Architectural Edition by JBL, Pair of 8-Inch In-Wall Speakers – White
The Leviton Architectural Edition AEI80 is a premier line of stereo speakers built for home theatre applications. JBL is one of the premier audio entertainment companies, engineering high quality and optimal sound reproduction wherever it is needed. With its acoustically-transparent baffles and grilles, these surfaces are paintable to match your homes décor. Best suited for surround sound purposes, JBL ensures that the AEI80 features the most advanced technologies of audio entertainment and refinement for your home theatre needs.The Leviton AEI80 features all the best technology from JBL’s audio engineering; from long excursion woofers that extend for maximum bass impact and dynamic range, to a low diffraction, swivel tweeter mounting system for optimum range. For maximum sound quality, the AEI80 also offers a straight-line signal path crossover network for minimized signal distortion and EOS (elliptical oblate spheroidal) waveguide technology for improved high-frequency dispersion. These speakers have the capability to handle 100 watts, and a loudness sensitivity of 89 decibels. The Leviton AEI80 is sold in pairs and is offered in a white finish.Leviton and JBL strives to create your indoor entertainment an utmost memorable experience, and backs these great features with a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.Additional Product InformationProduct Instruction ManualProduct Spec Sheet
- JBL Titanium-laminate drivers for maintaining musical accuracy and clarity even at frequency extremes
- Straight-line Signal Path (SSP) crossover network for minimal signal distortion
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide technology for improved high-frequency dispersion
- Long-excursion woofers with butyl-rubber half-round surrounds and extended pole-piece magnetic structures for maximum bass impact and dynamic range
- Low-diffraction, swivel-tweeter mounting system for optimum stereo imaging
- Heavy-duty push-type input terminals for long-term connection integrity
- Integrated dog-ear mounting brackets (optional rough-in kits available for pre-construction installation in new homes)
- Acoustically-transparent paintable baffles and grilles
- Sold in pairs
- Driver complement: 1 in (25 mm) titanium-laminate dome tweeter; 8 in (200mm) titanium-laminate woofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 30 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89 dB
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Height: 13.12 in (333 mm)
- Width: 10.12 in (257 mm)
- Depth: 4 in (102mm)
- Mounting Cutout size: 8.88 in x 11.81 in (225.55 mm x 299.97 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 lb/3.5 kg per speaker
- Sold in pairs
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.