- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton AEN24 Architectural Edition by JBL, Pair of Outdoor/All Weather Two-Way Loudspeakers - White
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL - Outdoor/All Weather Two-Way Loudspeakers (AEN24) is a high performance speaker system with a weather-resistant ported bass-reflex enclosure. Use the AEN24 in any outdoor or utility application where the specifications call for sound quality and clarity from an exceptionally durable, flexible design.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide technology for improved high-frequency dispersion
- Titanium-laminate tweeter for maintaining musical accuracy and clarity even at frequency extremes
- WeatherPlas (polymer-coated cellulose fiber cone woofers with rubber surrounds, high-temperature/oversized Kapton voice coils, and HeatScape motor structures
- Low diffraction IsoPower baffles for optimum stereo imaging
- Straight-line Signal Path (SSP) crossover networks for minimal signal distortion
- 5-way binding post input terminals for long-term connection integrity
- FreeFlow flared port
- Professional-grade injection-molded weather-resistant enclosure with metal-mesh grille
- Mounting brackets included
- Sold in pairs
- Driver complement: .75 in (19 mm) Titanium-laminate dome tweeter
- 4 in (100 mm) WeatherPlas (polymer-coated cellulose fiber cone) woofer with rubber surround, high-temperature/oversized
- Kapton voice coil, and HeatScape motor structure
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86 dB
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Height: 9.5 in (241 mm)
- Width: 6.25 in (159 mm)
- Depth: 4.75 in (121 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb/2.1 kg per speaker
- Sold in pairs
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.