- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton GFA15-6C 15a-125v Gfi 6' Cord
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton GFA15-6C is a straight blade automatic reset GFCI Device. The Leviton GFA15-6C features solid brass blades for maximum conductivity. This device has been designed for industrial controls and heavy equipment. While installing the connected load has to be turned OFF during a power failure as this device will automatically reset when power is restored. While in use it will not automatically reset after a ground fault is detected.
- Meets or exceeds UL and CSA requirements
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body
- May be pre-wired to cable of any specified length - maximum 50 ft.
- At Rated Voltage: 3/4 Horsepower
- Grounding: GFCI Ground Fault
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- National Eectrical Manufacturers Association: 5-15
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Current Interrupting: 2 kA
- Temperature Rise: Max 30C after 50 cycles OL at 150 percent rated current
- Trip Level: 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- lammability: Rated V-2 per UL94
- Operating temperature: -35C - 66C
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Blades/Contacts: Brass
- Color: Black
- Product ID: Ratings marked on device label
- Cord Type: 14/3 SJTW
- Cord Length: 6 FT.Color: Black
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.