- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton IPP15-1LT Motion Sensor, Decora Manual-On Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch, 1800W - Light Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Decora 1800 Watt Manual-On Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch - Light Almond has attractive yet unobtrusive housings, excellent sensitivity and covers a range of room sizes. The IPP15-1LT features Manual-ON/Automatic OFF operation, Low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look, Suitable for bathrooms, basements, garages, utility rooms and a variety of other residential areas, Segmented fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance, Four optional manual adjustments for delayed-OFF time settings maximize energy savings: 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes, LED Indicator Light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active, compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts or 1/2 HP loads and Relay switches at zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.Note: Wall Switches and Occupancy Sensors Do Not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified.Additional Information:Application Note (PDF)Dimensional Drawing (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Manual-ON/Automatic OFF operation
- Low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look
- Elegant Decora styling compliments any interior and coordinates with leviton's popular line of Decora wiring devices
- Suitable for bathrooms, basements, garages, utility rooms and a variety of other residential areas
- Segmented fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Designed with an extensive "minor motion" area where even slight body movements will be detected
- Four optional manual adjustments for delayed-OFF time settings maximize energy savings: 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes
- LED Indicator Light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts or 1/2 HP loads
- Relay switches at zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch, 3-Way operation when used with IPP0R Series Remote Sensor or Vizia Switch Remote
- Requires a neutral (white) wire connection
- Switch Type: Single-Pole & 3-Way Manual ON
- Adjustment: Manual
- Sensor Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 900
- Time Adjustment: 30s-30m
- Load Rating: 1800W@120V INC 1800VA FL
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Neutral: Required
- Finish: Light Almond
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Code Compliance: California Title 24 2005
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.