Leviton Light Timer, 5/10/15/30 Minute Electronic Timer Switch - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Leviton is known for supplying high-quality, reliable electrical products and does exactly that with the Leviton 5-10-15-30 Minute Electronic Timer Switch. The LTT30-1LW features Four Preset buttons plus an OFF button that permits timed control of lights, LEDs indicate elapsed time and flash "Two Minutes Until OFF" warning The timer is ideal for heat lamps, foyer and outdoor lights.
Please note: This item is NOT X10 COMPATIBLE.
Features:• Electronic keypad control
• 5, 10, 15, 30 Minutes and OFF preset interval buttons
• Press OFF button on Time Delay Switch lights remain ON for 5 minutes before switching OFF
• Installs easily in single gang wall box in place of standard switch
• wiring instructions for Single Pole and 3 Way circuits when used with VIZIA+ Remote Switch
• can be used with Decora Screw-less plates or plastic or nylon Decora plates
• For incandescent loads only
Specifications:• Finish: White
• Switch Type: Single-Pole
• Timer Type: Four Preset
• Style: Decora
• Time Range: 5-10-15-30 Minutes
• Load Type: Incandescent Only
• Load Rating: 500W
• Voltage: 120
• Volt AC 60Hz
• Wire: 2
• Neutral: Not Required
• Wall plate: Included
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Do not use this for fans
This is a fine product, but it fails after a short period if you use it to control a fan. Since most timers are attached to fans, I don't know why they manufacture this product which cannot be used with fans.
on 01-19-2012 by Bob
Over complicated for the purpose but so are all the others.
If you are expecting the plate to read "min.", think again. All that's on it is "M". The very first time someone looked at it, they asked what "M" meant and what it was. Completely defeated the intended purpose of avoiding fans left on.
on 11-24-2010 by MayBean
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: