- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton N7599-I Electrical Outlet, 15A SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI w/ Wall Plate - Ivory
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Leviton GFNT2-IView this item
About the Leviton N7599-I Electrical Outlet, 15A SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI w/ Wall Plate - Ivory
The Leviton N7599-I Electrical Outlet, 15A SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI w/ Wall Plate - Ivory helps to increase the safety in your home since a GFCI receptacle is different from conventional receptacles. The slim feature makes installation in any wallbox fast and easy due to its decreased depth. The slim design also allows the GFCI outlet to sit flush to the wall for a clean look. A GFCI Outlet will trip and quickly stop the flow of electricity to prevent serious injury. With Leviton's SmartLock Pro technology you get the added safety of knowing that your device is working properly, because unlike other GFCIs the SmartLock Pro cannot be reset unless the wiring it properly grounded. With Leviton you know you're getting a quality product and that you're safety is in good hands.Wallplate Included.
- Feature: SmartlockPro® Slim
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Trip Level: Class A, 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- Termination: Back & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Grounding: Self-Grounding
- Color: Ivory
- Strap Material: Galvanized Steel
- Fed Spec WC-596: Yes
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Notes: w/ Wallplate
- Reduced depth of SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
- Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable.
- External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout.
- Standard brass self-grounding clip.
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly.
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time.
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors.
- 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers