- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton ODC0S-I2W Motion Sensor, 360 Degree Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, Commercial Grade, 220V - White
This attractive indoor occupancy sensor adds safety and convenience to your home or office with its 360 degree field of vision. You can connect this sensor to scare an intruder that has entered the premises and adds convenience by turning lights on in rooms such as bathrooms when light is only needed when a person is present. With this sensor's easy installation you can connect it to an incandescent or fluorescent light. You have a great amount of adjustability allowing you change the simple setting to match exactly what you desire. With this sensor you are able to adjust the amount of time your light stay on when motion is detected anywhere form 20 seconds to 15 minutes. You also have the ability to adjust this sensor to turn on at different levels of ambient light, allowing you to choose whether your lights turn on when its slightly dim or Completely dark. This high-quality product carries Leviton's 5 year warranty and is built to last.
- 359 Degree Field of Vision with a Large 530 Square ft. Range
- Adjustable Time Settings and Ambient Light Settings
- Can be Used with Incandescent or Fluorescent Lighting
- This High-Quality Product Carries Leviton's 5 year Warranty and is Built to Last
- Sensor Type: PIR
- Adjustment: Manual
- Sensor Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 360
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 530
- Manual Time Adjustment: 20s-15m
- Load Rating: 1000W Incandescent, 500VA Fluorescent
- Input Voltage: 220 Volt AC 60Hz
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Feature: Self-Contained
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.