- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton ODS0D-TDI Motion Sensor, Decora Dual Circuit Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Ivory
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Decora Designer Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor in Ivory is specially crafted as both a wall switch and occupancy sensor, allowing for both precise light control and movement detection. The ODS0D-TDI provides automatic switching of two separate lighting loads from a single unit and also features convenient dual push-buttons provide manual ON/OFF light switching of each load at any time, Viewing Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even if room is occupied, Self-adjusting delayed-OFF time interval compensates for real-time occupancy patterns, preventing unnecessary ON/OFF switching, Exclusive Walk-Through feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy, Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance and an optional manual adjustment for delayed-OFF time settings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes.Note: Wall Switches and Occupancy Sensors Do Not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified.Additional Information:Dimensional Drawing (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Provides automatic switching for two separate banks of fluorescent, incandescent, or low-voltage lighting from a single unit
- Convenient dual push-buttons provide manual ON/OFF light switching of each load at any time
- Second relay is a manual ON only with a maximum 30 minute time-out
- Viewing Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even if room is occupied
- Self-adjusting delayed-OFF time interval compensates for real-time occupancy patterns, preventing unnecessary ON/OFF switching
- Exclusive Walk-Through feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- Non-Adaptive Mode disables Self-Adjusting Delayed-OFF Time and Walk-Through Feature in applications where these features are not desired
- New, low-profile design eliminates obtrusive scanning-device look
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Optional manual adjustment for delayed-OFF time settings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- One unit can be used for either 120V or 277V lighting and is compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts
- Switch Type: SP-Dual Circuit
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2100
- Time Adjustment: 30s-20m
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V, 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Secondary Relay: 800W@120V INC 800VA@120V 1200VA@277V FL
- Wiring Neutral / Ground: Ground Required
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Finish: Ivory
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.