- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton ODS10-IDG Motion Sensor, Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Gray
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Single Pole Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Gray (ODS10-IDG) is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications, including: class rooms, conference rooms, offices multimedia rooms, day care centers, lounges. The ODS10-ID provides automatic switching of two separate incandescent lamps and fluorescent and low-voltage lighting with electronic or magnetic ballasts. The unit also features a manual override switch that can be used to keep lights off while an area is occupied, which may be desired in conference rooms and other areas during slide or film presentations. The unit installs in place of a single-pole wall switch and fits in a standard wall box.Note: Wall Switches and Occupancy Sensors Do Not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified.Additional Information:
- New, low-profile design eliminates obtrusive "scanning-device" look
- Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switching at any time
- 180 degrees field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Horizontal field of view may be adjusted between 180 degrees and 32 degrees of arc
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Adjustment: Manual
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2100
- Time Adjustment: 30s-20m
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Wiring Neutral / Ground: Ground Required
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Wallplate: Order Separately
- Color: Gray
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.