- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton ODS10-IDW Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Motion Sensor in White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton Decora ODS10-IDW Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor in White is a high quality occupancy sensor that's ideal for small offices, conference rooms, lounges and class rooms. The Levton wall switch occupancy sensor can be used for automatic switching of incandescent lamps and fluorescent and low-voltage lighting with electronic or magnetic ballasts.It features a New, low-profile design eliminates obtrusive scanning-device look.
Leviton ODS10-IDW Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time. Segmented fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance, Optional manual adjustment for delayed-OFF time settings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes, Manual-ON/Automatic-OFF mode for installations where manual ON switching is required.
If automatic OFF switching is still desired for energy savings, an LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active and relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
Leviton wall switches and occcupancy sensors do not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified.
- New, low-profile design eliminates obtrusive scanning-device look
- 180 field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage suitable for small offices, conference rooms, class rooms, lounges and a variety of commercial areas
- Convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Designed with an extensive small motion area where even slight body movements will be detected
- Horizontal field of view may be adjusted between 180 and 32 of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens
- Optional manual adjustment for delayed-OFF time settings of 30 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings
- Manual-ON/Automatic-OFF mode for installations where manual ON switching is required but automatic OFF switching is still desired for energy savings
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts
- One unit can be used for either 120V or 277V lighting. Compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Adjustment: Manual
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2100
- Time Adjustment: 30s-20m
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V, 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Wiring Neutral / Ground: Ground Required
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.