- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OPB15-DW Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Power Base Adapter - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Occupancy Sensor Power Base Adapter - White converts any Leviton low voltage ceiling occupancy sensor to a self-contained, line voltage unit. The OPB15-DW also has features like: Ideal for retrofit or new construction applications, Zero crossing circuitry provides increased durability, Simple installation and Mounts to standard 2.125 inch deep X 4 inch octagon or 2.125 inch deep X 4 inch foursquare electrical boxes (foursquare box requires a two-gang mud ring).Additional Information: Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Converts any Leviton low-voltage ceiling sensor to line-voltage
- Mounts to standard 2.125 inch deep X 4 inch octagon or 2.125 inch deep X 4 inch foursquare electrical boxes (foursquare box requires a two-gang mud ring)
- Simple installation
- Ideal for retrofit or new construction applications
- Zero crossing circuitry provides increased durability
- Device Type: Power Base
- Load Rating: 15 Amp FL/INC
- Input Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Control Input: 5mA 24VDC
- Power Supply Output: 40mA 24VDC
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.