- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OPP20-D1 Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Super Duty Power Pack Series - Gray
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Leviton OPP20-D1 Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Super Duty Power Pack Series - Gray
The Leviton OPP20-D1 Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Super Duty Power Pack Series - Gray provides low voltage power and line voltage control for Leviton Occupancy Sensors. The Leviton OPP20 Super Duty Power Pack is the first power pack designed to control virtually any lighting or receptacle circuit load to meet today’s challenges for solid state lighting control and tougher code requirements for unmatched performance and durability. The Power Pack models are cost-effective with simplified energy management tools for daylight harvesting and energy management.
- First true industry-exclusive “fail safe” design assures lights ON meeting life safety requirements of NFPA 101
- Robust power pack meets intense plug load control requirements of CA Title 24/ASHRAE 90.1
- Industry exclusive Switched Daylighting Power Pack models for use with Wall Switches, Occupancy Sensors and Photocells
- Robust and reliable mechanical latching relays specifically designed to operate LED’s and high inrush electronic ballast loads
- Surpasses industry standards for short circuit protection (NEMA 410 16 Amp ballast overload testing)
- Tested to exceed 1.5 million switching cycles under standard load
- Built in manual ON switching control to meet CA Title 24 standards
- Models support a wide range of applications including switched daylighting, occupancy sensing control, bi-level switching, and metering/mechanical applications
- Overloaded at 16A
- Replaces: Leviton OSP20-0D0
- Latching Relay: Yes
- 20A: Yes
- Tested Relay Cycles: 1.5M loaded cycles
- Fail-Safe Circuit: Yes
- Power On Restore: Yes
- Manual Switch Input: Yes
- Momentary/Maintained Switch: Exclusive Self-detect
- Configurable Local Switch: Yes
- Manual On OCC Input: Yes
- Auto On OCC Input: Yes
- Meets CA Title 24 Requirements: Yes
- Switched Daylighting Input: Yes
- Output Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Regulated 24VDC Current Output: 225mA
- Plenum Rated: UL2043
- 120-230-277VAC, 50/60 Hz: Yes
- UL/cUL Listed: 916; 2043
- NOM Certified: Yes
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1: Yes
- Plug Load Control Requirements: Yes
- NEMA 410 Tested: Electronic Ballast Current
- Zero Cross Technologies: Yes
- Auto-ON/Auto-OFF: Yes
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.