- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSC10-M0W Motion Sensor, Multi-Tech Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Feet Coverage - White
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Leviton OSC10-M0W Multi-Tech Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Feet Covera-White
The Leviton OSC10-M0W is a compact-sized occupancy sensor that appears to disappear right into your ceiling fixtures. The great thing about this sensor is that it is very easy to install due to an easy ceiling mount and a twist-lock sensor attachment. There is maximum reliability as you can be rest assured that all the digital circuitry are low cost and use a minimum number of components. Whether you are in a computer room or in a classroom, the multi-tech ceiling mounted occupancy sensor will provide maximum detection at an affordable price.
The Leviton OSC10-M0W is the birth of two main technologies that give uncompromising performance-enhancing functionalities: infrared and ultrasonic technologies. The size is small enough to blend in with the other ceiling fixtures. It has ambient light recognition, so any natural light will prevent this sensor from turning on. Its intelligent microprocessor adapts to the environment and adjusts settings according to new recognized data.
Leviton was founded at the turn of the 20th century. For the past century, Leviton has become North America’s leading manufacturer of electrical wiring devices through enhanced communication and electrical safety.Additional Information:Dimensional Drawing (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Small Size- Installed sensor appears almost invisible
- Fast Simple Installation- Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- Accurate, Consistent Switching- Occupant complaints are eliminated; lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty. annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated
- Self-Adapting- An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost- All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components
- Non-Volatile Memory- Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory. Power outages will not cause status loss
- Ambient Light Recognition- The photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light
- Typical Applications- Cafeteria, Computer Room, Conference Rooms, Office Private, Office Executive, Office w/Cubicles, Office Open, File Room, Classroom, Lounge, All Restroom types, Open Area, Work Space General, Workout Facility or Gymnasium
- Sensor Type: Multi-Technology
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Sensor Technology: PIR/Ultrasonic 40kHzz
- Pattern Degrees: 360
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 1000
- Manual Time Adjustment: 30s-30m, 6s Test Mode
- Load Rating: Uses Power Pack
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Current Consumption: 40mA
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US Cert
- Housing Material: High-Impact, Injection Moulded Plastic
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.