- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSC10-U0W Motion Sensor, Ultrasonic Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Feet Coverage - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Leviton OSC10-U0W Ultrasonic Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 1000 Sq. Feet Coverage-White.
The Leviton OSC20-U0W is an occupancy sensor that operates with low voltage requirements and is used to light indoor rooms, covering 1000 sq. feet by producing continuous high frequency(ultrasonic) sound waves. The sound waves are practically imperceptible to the ear due to the high speed action of the sound waves in motion. This sensor is very easy to install due to its easy ceiling mount and a twist-lock sensor attachment. There is maximum reliability as you can be rest assured that all the digital circuitry are low cost and use a minimum number of components. Whether the application is for the cafeteria or a workout facility,the Ultrasonic Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor will provide maximum detection at an affordable price.
The Leviton OSC20-U0W is self-adjusting and has a sensor technology that emits an ultrasonic pulse that reaches up to 40kHz; that is 20kHz past the upper range of human hearing. Its non-volatile memory allows it to protect its stored settings even when there is a power outtage.
Leviton was founded at the turn of the 20th century. For the past century, Leviton has become North America's leading manufacturer of electrical wiring devices through enhanced communication and electrical safety.Additional Information:Dimensional Drawing (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Small Size- Installed sensor appears almost invisible
- Fast Simple Installation- Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- Accurate, Consistent Switching- Occupant complaints are eliminated; lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty. annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated
- Self-Adapting- An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost- All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components
- Non-Volatile Memory- Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory. Power outages will not cause status loss
- Ambient Light Recognition- The photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light
- Typical Applications- Cafeteria, Computer Room, Office w/Cubicles, File Room, Partitioned Restroom, Warehouse Open Area, Work Space General, Workout Facility, Gymnasium, or Hallway
- Sensor Type: Ultrasonic
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Sensor Technology: Ultrasonic 40kHz
- Pattern Degrees: 360
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 1000
- Manual Time Adjustment: 30s-30m, 6s Test Mode
- Load Rating: Uses Power Pack
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Current Consumption: 40mA
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US Cert
- Housing Material: High-Impact, Injection Moulded Plastic
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers