- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSC20-M0W Motion Sensor, Multi-Tech Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 2000 Sq. Feet Coverage - White
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Leviton Multi-Tech Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor, 200 Sq. Feet Coverage – White OSC20-M0W
For added safety and security, occupancy sensors are a rest-assured way of maintaining who occupies your home or business. With the Leviton OSC20-M0W, you get the most advanced sensor available in the market, combining infrared and ultrasonic technologies. Utilizing an all-digital interface, this Leviton Multi-Tech Occupancy Sensor eliminates the possibility for false triggering caused by single technology occupancy sensors. With state of the art innovation, the OSC20-M0W constantly analyzes, adapts and changes to certain conditions such as air currents, inanimate objects and minor motions sensing. With its fast and easy installation, the occupancy sensor is an easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist lock attachment. The small size of the sensor allows for discreet motion sensing, almost invisible on walls. The Leviton OSC20-M0W features a non-volatile memory that stores learned and adjusted settings in protected memories, even during power outages. The Leviton Multi-Tech Occupancy Sensor feature LED warning lights and utilizes a 24V DC connection circuitry. Leviton’s Multi-Tech Occupancy sensor offers a 2000 square foot range of coverage for premium occupancy sensing. Leviton backs its occupancy sensors and their great features with an excellent 5-year limited warranty. Additional Product Information Product Instruction ManualProduct Spec Sheet
- Small Size- Installed sensor appears almost invisible
- Fast Simple Installation- Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- Accurate, Consistent Switching- Occupant complaints are eliminated; lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty. annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated
- Self-Adapting- An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings. Performance is kept at a maximum and user complaints are eliminated
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost- All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components
- Non-Volatile Memory- Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory. Power outages will not cause status loss
- Ambient Light Recognition- The photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light
- Typical Applications- Cafeteria, Computer Room, Conference Rooms, Office Private, Office Executive, Office w/Cubicles, Office Open, File Room, Classroom, Lounge, All Restroom types, Open Area, Work Space General, Workout Facility or Gymnasium
- Sensor Type: Multi-Technology
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Sensor Technology: PIR/Ultrasonic 32kHz
- Pattern Degrees: 360
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2000
- Manual Time Adjustment: 30s-30m, 6s Test Mode
- Load Rating: Uses Power Pack
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Current Consumption: 32mA
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override ON
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: CUL/US Cert
- Housing Material: High-Impact, Injection Moulded Plastic
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS SENSOR COULD BE MOUNTED OUTDOORS UNDER A LAMINATED CEILING AND NOT EXPOSED TO RAIN OR SUN RAYS, TO CONTROL RAPID START ELECTRONIC BALLASTS FOR FLUORESCENT LIGHTby CARLOS EDUARDO F. from LAREDO, TEXAS on 08-01-2012
This sensor is designed for indoor use only, as moisture entering the sensor can damage the sensor. If installed outdoors, it will void the manufacturer warranty. Install at your own risk.on 08-01-2012Please login or register before adding a question.