- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSFHU-ITW Motion Sensor, Fixture-Mounted Infrared High-Bay Occupancy Sensor - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Leviton Fixture-Mounted Infrared High-Bay Occupancy Sensor - White is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications. The OSFHU-ITW provides a trouble-free install and forget solution for high-bay lighting control.Additional Information: Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- Interchangeable lenses for 360 high-bay, 360 low-bay, and aisle way patterns
- Use in warehouses, manufacturing, and other high ceilings
- Simple, fast installation
- Mounts directly to industrial style fluorescent luminaires
- 8 ft.40 ft. mounting heights
- Finish: White
- Input Voltage: 120-347V, 480 VAC
- Operational Frequencies: 50/60Hz
- Load Rating: 800VA@120 VAC, 1200VA@277 VAC, 1500VA@347 VAC, 2000VA@480 VAC
- Size: 3 1/2 H x 3 1/2 W x 1 1/4 D
- Construction: High-impact, injection molded plastic housing
- Operating Temperature Range: 14F to 160F
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.