- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSP20-RD0 Motion Sensor, HVAC Compact Sensor Power Pack Series - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Leviton OPP20-D2View this item
The Leviton HVAC Compact Power Pack Series - Black provides low voltage power and line voltage control for Leviton Occupancy Sensors. The OSP20-D0 contains both a 24VDC supply and a 20A line voltage relay and also features a Self-contained transformer and relay, internal voltage regulator, Single or multiple luminaire control, Heavy duty zero crossing circuitry, HVAC Relay Option, UL 2043 Plenum Rated and is NAFTA/Buy America compliant.Additional Information:Application Note (PDF) Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Self-contained transformer and relay
- Internal voltage regulator regulated 24VDC current, 150mA output
- Fast installation - mounts inside or outside junction box, or inside fluorescent ballast cavity with a simple twist-on nut
- Single or multiple luminaire control
- Heavy duty zero crossing circuitry
- UL 2043 Plenum Rated
- NAFTA/Buy America compliant
- HVAC Relay Option
- Companion Add-A-Relay provides additional capacity
- NAFTA/Buy America compliant
- Dimensions: 2.400 H x 3.811 W x 1.432 D
- Construction: high impact, UL rated plastic
- Finish: Black
- Voltage: 120/230/277 VAC
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); 0% to 90% non-condensing, relative humidity; for indoor use only
- Listings: UL/CUL Listed
- Certifications: FCC Certified, NOM Certified, and meets ASHRAE 90.1 requirements
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
can I connect the HVAC relay for OSP20-rd0 to a 220 V coil of a contactor.by elie S. on 07-11-2012
The links published on the Description tab will provide proper application guidelines (click links to view PDF documents). For additional questions relating to details on your personal application, feel free to contact Leviton technical support at 800.323.8920
You can also email details to their technical experts for more detailed information:
Click here to Email Leviton Technical Specialistson 07-11-2012Please login or register before adding a question.