- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSSMT-MDI Motion Sensor, Decora Multi-Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Ivory
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Decora Multi-Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor - Ivory is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications. The OSSMT-MDI provides for and features automatic switching of incandescent lamps, low-voltage lighting with electronic and magnetic transformers, electronic and magnetic fluorescent ballasts, Maximum Reliability, Low Cost, Sensor can be ganged together with other units in a multiple-switch wallplate, Adjustable Horizontal Field of View, Fast, Simple Installation, Small Motion Sensitivity, True Zero-Cross Relay and Ambient Light Recognition.Note: Wall Switches and Occupancy Sensors Do Not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified.Additional Information:Application Note (PDF)Dimensional Drawing (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Time delay and sensitivity settings are continually adjusted to occupant patterns of use in auto adapt mode
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature- provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost
- Convenient Push-Button- Provides manual ON/OFF light switch at any time
- Fast, Simple Installation- Fits in a standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall-switch; neutral and ground connection required
- Sensor can be ganged together with other units in a multiple-switch wallplate
- Adjustable Horizontal Field of View (PIR)- May be adjusted between 180 degree and 32 degree of arc by using integral blinders located on either side of the lens
- Ambient Light Recognition- Integrated photocell prevents lights from turning ON when the room is adequately illuminated by natural light
- Small Motion Sensitivity (US)- The ultrasonic technology provides excellent small motion sensitivity
- True Zero-Cross Relay- Switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contactor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Technology: Multi-Technology PIR/Ultrasonic
- Pattern Degrees: 180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 2400
- Time Adjustment: 30s-30m
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V, 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Wiring Neutral / Ground: Neutral Required
- Photo Cell: Ambient Override OFF
- Finish: Ivory
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.