- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton OSSNL-IDW Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch with LED Nightlight - White
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Leviton Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch with LED NightLight - White is designed to provide occupancy detection with a Guide Light/NightLight all in one clean, attractive wall switch device. The OSSNL-IDW NightLight automatically illuminates based on the ambient level of light present in the space providing a comfortable, low level of light that helps guide the occupant without activating general lighting. It also features Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF selectable operation, Convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time, Setting for continuous or dimmed NightLight, Proprietary segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance, Designed with an extensive "small motion" area where even the slight body movements will be detected, Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180 and 32 degrees of arc by using internal blinders located on either side of the lens and Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.Note: Wall Switches and Occupancy Sensors Do Not come with wall plates unless otherwise specified. Additional Information:Application Note (PDF)Instruction Sheet (PDF)Product Spec Bulletin (PDF)
- Auto-ON/Auto-OFF or Manual-ON/Auto-OFF selectable operation
- Convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF light switching at any time
- LED NightLight offers "Guide Light" functionality
- Adjustable NightLight illumination
- Setting for continuous or dimmed NightLight
- Proprietary segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Designed with an extensive "small motion" area where even the slight body movements will be detected
- Horizontal field-of-view may be adjusted between 180 and 32 degrees of arc by using internal blinders located on either side of the lens
- One unit can be used for either 120V or 277V lighting compatible with both electronic and magnetic ballasts
- Relay switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contact life and compatibility with electronic ballasts
- Fits in a standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch; ground and neutral connection required. Gangable with other units
- Switch Type: Single-Pole Selectable-ON/Auto-OFF
- Adjustment: Manual
- Technology: Passive Infrared
- Pattern Degrees: 32-180
- Coverage Range Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Time Adjustment: 30s-2h
- Load Rating: 800W@120V INC 1200VA@120V, 2700VA@277V FL
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt AC 60Hz
- Wiring Neutral / Ground: Required
- Finish: White
- Standards and Certifications: UL/cUL
- Code Compliance: California Title 24
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Leviton warrants that products sold will, upon shipment, be free of defects of workmanship or material under normal and proper usage. Should any failure to conform to this warranty become apparent during the warranty period specified in the material accompanying the product, Leviton shall, upon prompt written notice from the Purchaser, correct such non-conformity by repair or replacement, at Levitons option, of the defective part or parts. This warranty excludes and there is disclaimed liability for labor for removal or reinstallation of the products. Leviton disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Correction in the manner provided above shall be the sole remedy for and constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of Leviton with respect to the quality of products and/or for breach of warranty. In no event and under no circumstances shall Leviton be liable to the Purchaser or to any other person for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage to or loss of use of any equipment, lost sales or profits, or delay or failure to perform this warranty obligation. As stated herein, the term person shall include without limitation, any individual proprietorship, partnership, corporation or entity.
- Customer Reviews
I've tried many occupancy sensor switches and this is the best one yet. Very nice being able to turn it on or off manually with a simple toggle switch. We use one in our powder room and guests often don't feel comfortable when finished and leaving the light on. I have to constantly explain it will turn off by itself in about 30 seconds. Some insist that they MUST turn it off, it's wasting electricity. Sorry, but no, it actually saves electricity in the long run. With this switch they can very easily turn it off, and it won't remain off permanently until it is turned back on like with most of these types of switches. The sensor is very sensitive which in our situation is a good thing. It seems very well made and the night light is a nice plus that I ended up liking when I thought I wouldn't care or need it. Easier to adjust the time it remains on than most others I've used. It is a bit pricey (and the price seems to go up every time I order another one) but I would recommend it.
on 12-04-2011 by William
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.