- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton RC-2000WHZB Omnistat2 Multistage & Heat Pump w/Humidity Control Thermostat w/Zigbee
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Omnistat2 thermostats are the latest generation of programmable communicating thermostats and provide precise digital temperature control over your HVAC system. Use the Omnistat2 thermostat to control loads such as pool pumps, fountains, and more. What makes Omnistat2 stand above its competition is they use advanced digital technology to learn the heating/cooling patterns of your home to control the equipment for maximum efficiency and comfort. Omnistat2 thermostats have an automatic heat/cool changeover. The Fan cycle mode periodically circulates air for comfort. The scroll wheel adjusts temperature quickly. Omnistat2 does not require batteries to retain their settings and time. The proximity/motion detector lights the screen up to one of 100 different colors when it is approached. The Omnistat2 can optionally display outdoor temperature, humidity, and HVAC usage/energy consumption by week. The Omnistat2 may be used stand-alone or with a home control system. You can set back the equipment when the house is not occupied and save on your energy costs. The built-in vacation mode restores temperatures before arriving home. Omnistat2 thermostats allow you to have a different program option for every day of the week. Control your thermostat becomes through a Console or Keypad, OmniTouch family Touchscreens, telephones (with voice response) and over the Internet using software from Leviton.
- Utilizes ZigBee Pro Home Automation Profile for wireless communication
- Single Stage including gas, oil, steam, hydronic, forced air, radiant, and electric
- Also controls 2 stage conventional, heat pumps including air to air heat pumps or geothermal
- Can control 2 Speed heat pumps with 3rd Stage Auxiliary Heat
- Form a comprehensive stand-alone energy management system and control loads like pumps and fountains from your thermostat
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers