- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton WT599-E Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI Outlet - Black
This item is no longer available
About the Leviton WT599-E Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI Outlet - Black
The Leviton WT599-E Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI Outlet - Black is part of the leading GFCIs in the industry since it combines both professional grade lockout action and the is thinnest receptacle on the market. Featuring weather and tamper-resistantance it is one of the smartest choices in GFCI protection since it can be used outdoors! The thermoplastic material can withstand freezing cold and hot temperatures to meet any outdoor climate needs. This GFCI outlet also reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it isn't, by automatically testing the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed. The Leviton WT599-E will not reset if the GFCI circuit is malfunctioning. SmartLockPro GFCIs trip latch mechanism is designed as one piece stainless steel 'T' shape with mounting screws which allows for efficient operation.
Note: Wall Plate sold separately. A cover MUST be used if GFCI receptacle is in a wet or damp area. This item is also suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms where humidity and moisture may be a occur. The Leviton WT599-E has flexible wiring options, and can be wired from the back or side for your convenience.
- Reduced depth of SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
- Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable.
- External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout.
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly.
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time.
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors.
- UL Fed Spec WC-596 rated.
- Replaces: Leviton W7599-TRE
- Feature: Weather and Tamper-Resistant
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Feed-Through Current: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- Wire: 3
- Pole: 2
- Termination: Back & Side
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Face Material: Polypropylene
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel
- Trip Level: Class A, 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Color: Black
- Limited 2 Year Warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.