- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Leviton WT599-W Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Leviton WT599-W Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI - White
The Leviton WT599-W Electrical Outlet, 15A Weather-Resistant & Tamper-Resistant SmartlockPro GFCI - White is part of the leading GFCIs in the industry since it combines both professional grade lockout action and the is thinnest receptacle on the market. Featuring weather and tamper-resistantance it is one of the smartest choices in GFCI protection since it can be used outdoors! The thermoplastic material can withstand freezing cold and hot temperatures to meet any outdoor climate needs. This GFCI outlet also reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it isn't, by automatically testing the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed. The Leviton WT599-W will not reset if the GFCI circuit is malfunctioning. SmartLockPro GFCIs trip latch mechanism is designed as one piece stainless steel 'T' shape with mounting screws which allows for efficient operation.
Note: Wall Plate sold separately. A cover MUST be used if GFCI receptacle is in a wet or damp area. This item is also suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms where humidity and moisture may be a occur. The Leviton W7599-TRW has flexible wiring options, and can be wired from the back or side for your convenience.
- Professional grade lockout action, dead-face design and end-of-life indication offer superior ground fault protection.
- Stainless steel strap and mounting screws.
- Stainless steel terminal screws with nickel plated steel nut plates.
- UV stabilized engineering thermoplastic with high cold impact resistance.
- Conformally coated PC board to protect critical components from moisture.
- Meets UL 498 requirements for weather-resistant receptacles.
- Replaces: Leviton W7599-TRW
- Feature: Weather and Tamper-Resistant
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Feed-Through Current: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- Wire: 3
- Pole: 2
- Termination: Back & Side
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Face Material: Polypropylene
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel
- Trip Level: 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Color: White
- Limited 2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.