Leviton X7599-3W GFCI Outlet Tamper-Resistant, 15A SmartlockPro Slim w/ Wall Plate - White (Pack of 3)
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Leviton X7599-WView this item
The Leviton X7599-3W GFCI Outlet Tamper-Resistant, 15A SmartlockPro Slim w/ Wall Plate - White (Pack of 3) combines professional grade lockout action and the thinnest receptacle on the market.The tamper-resistant SmartLockPro is one of the smartest choices in GFCI protection since it can protect small children from being shocked. The LevitonX7599-3W has a slim and shallow design that makes it easier to install in the shallowest of spaces (at least 25 percent more space in the wallbox than other GFCIs). SmartlockPRO's design is built to handle high torque and prevent wire-pullout. This GFCI outlet also reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it isn't, by automatically testing the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed. The Leviton X7599-3W will not reset if the GFCI circuit is malfunctioning. SmartLockPro GFCIs trip latch mechanism is designed as one piece in a 'T' shape which allows for efficient operation.
This item is suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms where humidity and moisture may be a problem. The Leviton X7599-3W has flexible wiring options, and can be wired from the back or side for your convenience.
• Reduced depth of SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
• Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable.
• External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
• Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout.
• Standard brass self-grounding clip.
• Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly.
• By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
• A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
• Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time.
• Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
• Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
• Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors.
• Feature: Tamper-Resistant
• Amperage: 15 Amp
• Voltage: 125 Volt
• NEMA: 5-15R
• Pole: 2
• Wire: 3
• Trip Level: Class A, 5mA plus or minus 1mA
• Termination: Back & Side
• Face Material: Thermoplastic
• Body Material: Polycarbonate
• Grounding: Self-Grounding
• Color: White
• Strap Material: Galvanized Steel
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
• Fed Spec WC-596: Yes
• Notes: w/ Wallplate
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: