- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LA096HNP Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Art Cool Picture Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LA090HVPView this item
About the LG LA096HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
The LG LA096HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a 9,000 class wall mounted, single zone air conditioner, complete with heat pump inverter. Featuring a modifiable art panel, this contemporary design model allows you to insert your own photography or artwork to offer a unique and décor complementary option from LG.
This air conditioner won’t just look good in your home, but will provide you the ductless designed technology that is proven to heat and cool rooms at much reduced costs when compared to baseboards and wall heaters. Additional features of the LG LA096HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump include a plasma air purifying system, evaporator frost control, dehumidifying mode, auto restart and more.
LG, a trusted leader in the industry, recommends that you install your unit with a qualified air conditioning contractor who can properly size and install ductless air conditioners for optimal performance and a long life.Indoor Unit Includes: Wall Unit Installation plate and hardware Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware Installation manualOutdoor Unit Includes: Exterior Unit Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.Product Videos:
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Customizable art panel: Modify with personal artwork or photography
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Three-way cooling
- Jet cool
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode
- Auto operation: Provides 3 levels of comfort; temperature and fan speed will automatically set
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown in; removes frost from outdoor coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Evaporator frost control
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
- System Model: LA096HNP
- Indoor Model: LAN096HNP
- Outdoor Model: LAU096HNPPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 9,900 Cooling; 9,900 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 9
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 13
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/261/194
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
- Indoor dB(A): 43/35/29
- Outdoor dB(A): 48Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 115-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
- Rated Amperage: 7.2
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 15
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 20Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 25 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 23-5/8 x 23-5/8 x 5-3/4
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 33.1
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-5/16 x 9-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 70.5Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Three (3) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
1) What other parts, if any, are necessary to install this product? 2) Is it OK for the base unit to be kept on an elevated (2nd floor) iron deck or should it be brought down to ground level? 3)Can you recommend contractors who can install this product in the Queens/Nassau County, NY area?by Joe H. from Bellerose, NY on 05-01-2013
This unit will need a line set (sold separately). As far as recommended place to install or installer information let me provide LG's number they will be able to better assist with those questions. LG 888-865-3026on 05-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.