- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LA126HNP Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Art Cool Picture Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 12,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LA120HVPView this item
About the 12,000 BTU LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
The LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump is a 12,000 class, single zone unit that is mounted to your wall. Your wall and room décor will thank you, as this unique unit from industry leading LG offers a customizable art panel where you can display your own photography or artwork. It makes for an attractive option for your air conditioning needs.
With the latest in proven ductless technology to cool and heat your living spaces more efficiently, the LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump comes not only with room appeal, but with many other features as well. Consider its air plasma purifying system, dehumidifying mode and environmentally friendly refrigerant, and you will see that this trusted product is a wise choice.
This unit also includes a super efficient ductless heat pump that uses variable speed compressors with AC to DC inverter technology to continuously match the heating and cooling load. It avoids the on/off cycling of conventional central heating and electric resistance systems, which are commonly associated with high energy usage.Indoor Unit Includes: Wall Unit Installation plate and hardware Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware Installation manualOutdoor Unit Includes: Exterior Unit Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.Product Videos:
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Customizable art panel: Modify with personal artwork or photography
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Three-way cooling
- Jet cool
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode
- Auto operation: Provides 3 levels of comfort; temperature and fan speed will automatically set
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown in; removes frost from outdoor coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Evaporator frost control
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
- System Model: LA126HNP
- Indoor Model: LAN126HNP
- Outdoor Model: LAU126HNPPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 11,500 Cooling; 11,000 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 10
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 13
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/261/194
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
- Indoor dB(A): 43/35/29
- Outdoor dB(A): 48Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 115-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
- Rated Amperage: 9.3
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 15
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 20Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 25 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 23-5/8 x 23-5/8 x 5-3/4
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 33.1
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-5/16 x 9-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 70.5Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Three (3) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
I was so impressed with Westside Wholesale, I ordered the unit and had it on my driveway the next day. This unit works! Very little noise and keep my home office at the temperature that makes it conforable to work in. The picture frame allowed my wife to install her picture that has hung on the wall for many years.
Thanks again for the quick turn around on the order.
on 06-18-2012 by Philber007
wow! this is beautiful! its an amazing idea too!!
Simply awesome. This made my day! We spec'ed out split ductless in a modern house we are building and I have been dreading the look of the traditional wall units. Went online and found it here at a great price! This solved all of our problems.
on 03-25-2011 by Rachel
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can I connect 2 of the LG 12000 BTU Single-Zone Art Cool Picture units to 1 multi-zone compressor? As you suggested I clicked on the link to your multi-zone units, but did not find the Art Cool Picture units there.by Michael B. on 07-13-2012
No, the Art Cool units in particular are not designed for multi-zone use, and are only available for single-use applications. In order to connect multiple indoor units, they must be compatible with Multi-zone condensers. The models that are designed for this application begin with a model number prefix of "LM", where as Single-Zone indoor units begin with an "LA" or "LS".on 07-13-2012
Can you connect two of the 12000 btu indoor units to one 24000 btu compressor?by Michael B. on 07-09-2012
Yes, however you will need a Multi-Zone Compressor which is designed to allocate cooling to multiple indoor units.
There are many advantages to using Multi-Zone Ductless systems, including an easier installation, flexbility in the Indoor Blower styling (can choose a model that suits the decor in the room), and a more efficient AC system (which can save you money on your heating & cooling costs)
For a multi-zone system, you will need the main compressor, in addition to seperate Indoor blower units as needed per your application, and installation suplies (line sets, line set covers, etc)on 07-09-2012
What amount of square feet will this LG unit cool and heatby Gigi F. on 06-24-2012
The LG LA126HNP will cool up to 400 sq ft of space with standard height ceilings, and typical sun to the room.on 06-25-2012Please login or register before adding a question.