- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LA180HSV2 Ductless Air Conditioning, 20 SEER Single-Zone Art Cool Mirror Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 18,000 BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency: Click Here for more information
About the LG LA180HSV2 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Art Cool Mirror Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 18,000 BTU
This air conditioner is a single-zone, wall-mounted system that replaces LG’s discontinued model LA180HVS. This ductless unit features a heat pump inverter, valuable speed compression inverter and evaporator frost control. The streamlined unit has a contemporary Art Cool mirror finish. Additionally, the LG LA180HSV2 meets the requirements for Energy Star Tax Credits.
The ductless LG LA180HSV2 can be installed with a single three-inch hole in the ceiling or wall, eliminating costly and invasive installation. The air handler is installed indoors; we recommend positioning this unit on a vertical wall close to the ceiling. This placement is the most effective for efficient and uniform distribution of both heat and cold air and is also the safest and quietest location for the unit. Westside also suggests that a professional, licensed contractor install the LG LS180HSV2 to maximize performance and ensure long-lasting functionality.
The LG LS180HSV2 ductless air conditioner is an extremely efficient way to heat and cool at a much lower cost than baseboard or wall heaters.Indoor Unit Includes: • Wall Unit • Installation plate and hardware • Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware • Installation manual • Standard mirror panel Outdoor Unit Includes: • Exterior Unit • Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included) Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown in; removes frost from outdoor coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Evaporator frost control
- Energy saving
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
- System Model: LA180HSV2
- Indoor Model: LAN180HSV2
- Outdoor Model: LAU180HSV2(Replacement for Discontinued System Model: LA180HSV, Indoor Model: LAN180HSV, Outdoor Model: LAU180HSV; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models)Performance
- Capacity (BTUs): 17,600 Cooling; 20,400 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 9.7
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 20.5
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 460/380/320
- Fan Speeds: 5/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 5.3
- Indoor dB(A): 40/37/34
- Outdoor dB(A): 53Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 7.3/8.0
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 12.4
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 20Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 25 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 43-11/16 x 11-3/4 x 7-7/8
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 31.1
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-5/16 x 25-13/16 x 12-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 101Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Three (3) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.