LG Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Art Cool Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump - 11,200 BTU
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
LG LA120HVPView this item
About the 12,000 BTU LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump (Outdoor Unit)
The LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump (Outdoor Unit) is a 12,000 class, single zone unit that is mounted to your wall. Your wall and room décor will thank you, as this unique unit from industry leading LG offers a customizable art panel where you can display your own photography or artwork. It makes for an attractive option for your air conditioning needs.
With the latest in proven ductless technology to cool and heat your living spaces more efficiently, the LG LA126HNP Art Cool Picture Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump (Outoodr Unit) comes not only with room appeal, but with many other features as well. Consider its air plasma purifying system, dehumidifying mode and environmentally friendly refrigerant, and you will see that this trusted product is a wise choice.
This unit also includes a super efficient ductless heat pump that uses variable speed compressors with AC to DC inverter technology to continuously match the heating and cooling load. It avoids the on/off cycling of conventional central heating and electric resistance systems, which are commonly associated with high energy usage.
Outdoor Unit Includes:
• Exterior Unit
• Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)
Please Note: Indoor Unit sold seperately. Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• Customizable art panel: Modify with personal artwork or photography
• R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
• Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
• Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
• Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
• Three-way cooling
• Jet cool
• Cooling mode
• Heating mode
• Fan mode
• Auto operation: Provides 3 levels of comfort; temperature and fan speed will automatically set
• Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
• Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from being blown in; removes frost from outdoor coil when outdoor temperature is low
• Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
• Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 24-Hour on/off timer
• Evaporator frost control
• Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
• System Model: LA126HNP
• Indoor Model: LAN126HNP (Sold Seperately)
• Outdoor Model: LAU126HNP
• Capacity (BTUs): 11,500 Cooling; 11,000 Heating
• Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 10
• Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 13
• Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
• Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/261/194
• Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
• Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
• Indoor dB(A): 43/35/29
• Outdoor dB(A): 48
• Rated Voltage Outdoor: 115-60-1
• Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
• Rated Amperage: 9.3
• Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 15
• Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 20
Refrigerant Line and Formula
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 25 Feet
Dimensions and Weight
• Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 23-5/8 x 23-5/8 x 5-3/4
• Indoor Weight (lbs.): 33.1
• Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-5/16 x 9-5/8
• Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 70.5
• Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86
Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: