- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LC187HV Ductless Air Conditioning, 20 SEER Single-Zone Ceiling Cassette Mini Split System w/Heat Pump - 18,000 BTU
Earn 358 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The LC187HV is a Ductless Mini Split System and requires the LG PT-UMC to operate.
Includes Indoor Model LCN187HV & Outdoor Model LUU187HV. A duct-free system, also known as a "split" air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two components: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit located outside of the house. Compact refrigerant lines run between the two units, eliminating the need for bulky ductwork. Duct-free systems are ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, room additions, or areas in homes that just never seem to be the right temperature or are never comfortable. LG duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles--including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit to fit almost any need. The indoor units are available in many different types to fit with the look and feel of your home.Features:
- Inverter variable-speed compressor on the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Many modes included, controlled through wireless remote or wired wall controller Cooling, Heating, Dehumidifying, Fan
- Independent louver control
- Internal condensate pump included
- Swirl Wind controls the louvers and fan speeds to create a stronger, wider air flow
- Jet Cool operates at high fan speeds for 30 minutes to quickly cool down a room
- Operates down to 5F in cooling mode
- Allows refrigerant piping lengths up to 164 or 246 feet (depending on the model), and elevation difference of 98 feet
- R410A refrigerant
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Internal condensate pump included
- Swirl wind: Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create stronger, wider air flow
- Four-way cooling
- Jet cool
- Cooling mode
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Fan mode
- Independent vane control
- 5 speed fans
- Evaporator frost control
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Auto changeover
- Temperature display on remote
- Ultra-quiet turbo fan
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
Cooling Capacity (BTU):18000Heating Capacity (BTU):20000Energy Star Rated:YesNumber of Zones:1Outdoor dB(A):48/52Indoor dB(A):38/36/34Application:CoolingEER:15SEER:20Refrigerant Type:R
- 410AOutdoor Voltage:230/208
- 1Indoor Weight:46 lbsOutdoor Weight:133 lbsThermostat Range (Cooling/Heating):57
- 81FWarranty:5 Years Compressor/2 Years Parts
- Five (5) Year Warranty on Parts; Seven (7) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Specs do not say what are the correct line set diameters for the LG LC187V with a 25' run. I see that several are available.by Terry W. on 07-27-2014
The line set that goes with this unit is the Diversitech D61080250B3B6 3/8" Liquid x 5/8".This item can be found here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/diversitech-d61080250b3b6.htmlon 07-31-2014Please login or register before adding a question.