LG LC247HV Ductless Air Conditioner Single-Zone Ceiling Cassette Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 24,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
The LC247HV is a Ductless Mini Split System and requires the LG PT-UMC to operate.
The LG LC247HVDuctless Air Conditioner Single-Zone Ceiling Cassette Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump is a 24,000 Class high capacity unit, complete with heat pump inverter. The ceiling cassette system provides both heating and cooling, with a fan to distribute the air equally throughout a room. This type of unit from industry leading LG is perfect for commercial use in offices, restaurants, bars and night clubs, as well as residentially in new construction condos and homes.
Featuring proven ductless technology, five-speed fans, a variable speed compressor, ultra quiet turbo fan, auto changeover, independent vane control and much more, the LG LC247HV Ductless Air Conditioner Single-Zone Ceiling Cassette Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump is a fully loaded, quality unit that you’ve come to expect from LG.
This product also comes with an internal condensate pump included and is easily installed without invasive and unattractive ductwork. For optimal performance and longevity, LG highly recommends working with a certified air conditioning contractor, who can properly size and install the LG LC247HV Ductless Air Conditioner Single-Zone Ceiling Cassette Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump into your space.
Indoor Unit Includes:
• Ceiling unit
• Wired control and wireless remote control with batteries
• Installation manual
Outdoor Unit Includes:
• Exterior Unit
• Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)
• Ceiling Cassette Grill Model PT-UMC is required (Sold Separately)
Please Note: Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
• R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Internal condensate pump included
• Swirl wind: Four-way controlled louvers and fan speeds create stronger, wider air flow
• Four-way cooling
• Jet cool
• Cooling mode
• Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
• Fan mode
• Independent vane control
• 5 speed fans
• Evaporator frost control
• 24-Hour on/off timer
• Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
• Auto changeover
• Temperature display on remote
• Ultra-quiet turbo fan
• Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
• System Model: LC247HV
• Indoor Model: LCN247HV
• Outdoor Model: LUU247HV
• Ceiling Grille Model: PT-UMC (SOLD SEPARATELY - REQUIRED)
• Capacity (BTUs): 24,000 Cooling; 27,000 Heating
• Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 12.56
• Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 17
• Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 9.7
• Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 600/530/459
• Fan Speeds (Fan/Cooling/Heating): 4/5/4
• Dehumidification (pts/hr): 5.1
• Indoor dB(A): 38/36/34
• Outdoor dB(A): 48/52
• Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
• Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
• Power Input (Cooling/Heating): 1,910/2,600
• Rated Amperage: 12.2/16.0
• Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 18.1
• Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 30
Dimensions and Weight
• Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 37 -13/32" x 8-5/8" x 37 13/32"
• Indoor Weight (lbs.): 46
• Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 37-13/32" x 12-31/32" x 32-25/32"
• Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 133
• Cooling / Heating (°F): 5-90/0-77
Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: