LG Light Bulbs
LG Electronics has been producing high-quality goods since 1958. The company is constantly developing, bringing customers to an advanced digital epoch. LG items are stylish but simple. LED light bulbs are energy-saving, meeting all the needs: illuminating and decorative as well. Buy products by LG and explore their perfect design and high efficiency. They are sure to suit any space in the house.
Types of LG Light Bulbs
LG Electronics offers the succeeding types of bulbs:
A 19: No difficulty when installing. These lamps economize up to 80 % of the electric bill in comparison with standard incandescents. Moreover, they are long lasting. A 19 items are perfectly suitable to bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens, front doors. Color temperature varies from 2700 to 3000. 12.5W bulbs are appropriate to dimmer lamps.
Candle: Providing any place with a classical atmosphere. They create distinctive and brilliant light, make the interior more stylish. The life time is about 20,000 hours. LG Candle Light Bulbs are easy to install and replace. The items are certain to save the users’ cash thanks to long-term durability.
MR: An ideal variant for accent lighting. These bulbs are rather practical, saving money and energy. The company uses no mercury when producing the bulbs. Besides, no ultraviolet or infra-red rays are emitted. One more peculiarity is a broad compatibility. Bright and distinctive light given by MR helps to emphasize any decorative elements or special objects in the room. Due to reduced flickering MR bulbs are healthier to eyes, not causing eye fatigue. The items are perfectly suitable for using in public places (shops, cafes, hotels) as well.
PAR: Making your room clearer, brighter and more distinct. PAR bulbs by LG may be used for decorative and functional purposes. They add a cozy spirit to the interior. Hotels, shops, public places, even corridors and stairways are locations for these bulbs. The rating life is about 25,000 hours. PAR30 Lamps are 13W (replacing 60W or 75W), PAR38 Lamps are 16W (replacing 75W or 90W).
Retrofit Downlight: Possessing dimming control. This kind of illumination is cost-effective, saving money and users’ efforts (35,000 hours of work allow not replacing bulbs for more than 10 years). Retrofit Downlight may be applied in houses, department stores, commercial and office areas.
Buy LG Bulbs and enjoy high-rate lighting.
LG LED Light Bulb, A19 Standard Edison Base10 120V, 12.5W (60 Watt Equivalent) - Dimmable - 2700K - 810 Lumens
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.